If you are looking to take a luxury beach vacation to Rehoboth, you are in luck. Rehoboth Beach is known for a few special luxury accommodations, as well as restaurants. In fact, there are a few places you can stay and dine at to make your vacation the ultimate luxury experience.
Start by staying at one of three top luxury hotels in Rehoboth Beach.
1) The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel - This antique style hotel sits right on the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk. It is truly top of the line. Get pampered and enjoy the indoor and outdoor spa pool. Dine at Victoria's Restaurant right inside or outside of the hotel.
There's even a private rooftop sun deck and spa. There is also a fitness center.
Many of the rooms have beautiful ocean views and balconies, and some even include whirlpools. There are also suites available.
This is a Victorian style hotel at it's best.
2) Hotel Rehoboth - This is a newer, boutique style hotel which just opened up on Rehoboth Avenue. The upscale amenities and extras at this new hotel are definitely worth the visit.
Get ready for wine and cheese receptions in the lobby, deluxe continental breakfasts, and even an open air shuttle which takes you to and from the beach.
The rooms are beautiful, and you can choose from deluxe, suites or even studio units. Many rooms have balconies and large sitting areas. Enjoy complimentary towels for the beach, and comfortable robes for relaxation.
The lobby area is special in itself. There's a beautiful fireplace and even a grand piano.
3) Bellmoor Inn - The Bellmoor is truly a special place in Rehoboth. You'll enjoy upscale amenities like deluxe breakfasts, the two pools, the spa and more.
This resort features both beautiful rooms and suites. There is even afternoon refreshments and breakfast absolutely free. Enjoy fresh fruits, pastries, yogurt parfaits and other hot items. Take a stroll down to the garden courtyard or sit on your balcony and watch Rehoboth Avenue.
Some rooms even come with a fireplace, wet bar and therapeutic jet tub.
Once you get settled into one of the above luxury hotels, you may not want to leave for anything but the beach and dining. There are a few luxury restaurants in Rehoboth you just shouldn't miss!
1) The Back Porch - Located on 59 Rehoboth Avenue, this is a luxury restaurant with delicious and unique dishes. During the summer season, sit outside on the deck and enjoy live classical music while you dine under the stars.
Choose from dishes such as: seared atlantic rockfish, rack of lamb, duck, salmon and ribeye al forno. For dessert, savor creme brulee, dark chocolate torte, and even the special house coffee that comes lit on fire directly to your table.
2) Nage - Located on 19730 Coastal Highway, this place is a hidden gem.
The food is absolutely amazing. Choose from starter plates like the creamy homemade mac n cheese, the baby arugula salad with prosciutto, or mozzarella and tomato bruschetta.
For your main course, try the filet mignon and delicious crab cakes. There are also many fish dishes and seafood plates.
3) Victoria's Restaurant In The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel - Serving luxury breakfast, lunch and dinner, dine and enjoy beautiful ocean views year -round. There's also an outdoor deck which opens right on the boardwalk during the summer season.
Enjoy American fare in a luxury atmosphere.
4) Lupo Di Mare - Located right inside Hotel Rehoboth, this elegant italian restaurant is sure to satisfy your luxurious taste.
Start off with marinated olives, sausage and peppers, muscles, clams, or a variety of different salads. Dine on more than 10 different combinations of pasta and entrees, like roasted cod, veal marsala or gnocchi and gorgonzola cream.
Once you have satisfied your hunger, go for a stroll on the beach during sunset, or head over to Silver Lake and watch the sun go down.
Some say Rehoboth could never be a luxury beach vacation. We beg to differ!